Effective date: March 1, 2023
- Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website and services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through our website (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies);
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties without your consent.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
- Contact Information